Tuesday, January 13, 2009

University Tuition Well Spent




Just some more sketches of characters for my comic. I drew all these in my Human Development Class --- if I'm gonna be there for 2 1/2 hours I might as well find a way to enjoy it. I felt like I needed to practice faces some more faces -- and judging by how some of these turned out I still do. The guy above the first one is the antagonist to my story. And the two above him are two more of the team mates on the 'hero team'. More to come, I promise.

2 comments:

Jono Doiron said...

Hey Joe-Suave, keep pluggin' away! The anatomy on the chick saying "Is that a PROBLEM with you?" looks really good. Try drawing people from life and photos as well.

One more thing: there's a little too much blue on your blog for my liking...

-Jono

Joseph C. said...

Don't worry, thats why I drew some of them with a green pencil...I did it for your eternal love.